|"Rrr ya sayin' I'm not entitled to free books?"|
"Damn right. Savvy?"
|"How's about a free book? No one|
needs to know...."
- Borrow a print copy from a friend.
- Borrow a copy from the library.
- Search Google for your favorite author or book, find his/her blog/Facebook page/Twitter, etc and see when they'll be hosting their next giveaway.
- Contact the author you're interested in by email (you can contact me in that little box in my right sidebar) and ask them for a review copy. And you know what? Writing a review really isn't that hard. You can even ask me how if you're not sure. I'm kinda nice like that. I enjoy helping people, as do most writers.
- Last but not least, and this one is hard to swallow for our "I have a right to something for nothing" society, DO WITHOUT. Seriously, most people, if they can't afford a car, don't go to a car lot and just drive off with a new Honda, while asking, "How else am I going to get one?" They walk, or ride a bicycle, or take the bus, or carpool....get my drift?