I managed to get myself on two blogs this week. Both of them interviewed me, and one is giving away a copy of A Ranger's Tale! I'll post them both here so that you may go read, comment, and FOLLOW!!!
That's right...listen to my voice...watch the swaying Hershey's kiss...follow their blogs......
Seriously, both of them have great sites, with lots of reviews and more, so be sure to check them out.
The Top Shelf, with an interview and giveaway. Leave a comment there with your email, and she'll choose a winner tomorrow (2/9/12). She reviews lots of books and hosts tons of giveaways, so it pays to join her book blog!
2. Dan Wright is hosting me at his really cool blog, Pandragon Dan. He's one of several awesome guys who have read A Ranger's Tale and liked it! He's a fantasy author himself and reviews books for the website Read2Review. Hop on over to to his site to see his reviews, interviews, and to check out his books, Trapped on Draconica and The Wandering Valkyr.
What do ya know? That kiss magically disappeared... Laterz! ~Mysti
- The Dragon's Lair (aka Home Page)
- Publications and Where to Buy
- Excerpt from A Ranger's Tale
- Serenya's Song (Tallenmere #2) Prologue
- Hearts in Exile (Tallenmere #3): Chapter One
- **WARNING** For Mature Readers ONLY!! A Glimpse of "No Place Like Home", Book #4 in the Tallenmere Series
- Tallenmere Series Playlists
- UPDATED 5/27/14: Book Reviews by Mysti
- Find Me Online
- Why I Can't Write About My Dreams