- NEW!!! Hearts in Exile, Chapter One
- Publications and Where to Buy
- Excerpt from A Ranger's Tale
- Serenya's Song Prologue
- Reviews for A Ranger's Tale
- Serenya's Song Goodreads Reviews
- UPDATED 10/31/13: Book Reviews by Mysti
- Tallenmere Series Playlists
- Find Me Online
- Why I Can't Write About My Dreams
- Where Am I?
- **WARNING** For Mature Readers ONLY!! A Glimpse of "No Place Like Home", Book #4 in the Tallenmere Series
Friday, June 17, 2011
Can You Promote Too Much?
Anywho, let's talk promotion authors and readers. First, as a reader--what sort of promotions do you like to see when it comes to books? What gets your attention?
Examples: Giveaways, Book Trailers, Book Covers, Blurbs, Excerpts, Reviews, Interviews, Signings, etc.
Authors, what are some successful marketing tactics you've come across?
And one more question: Are there any promoting behaviors that annoy you? The floor is open. Let the discussions begin.