- The Dragon's Lair (aka Home Page)
- Publications and Where to Buy
- Excerpt from A Ranger's Tale
- Serenya's Song (Tallenmere #2) Prologue
- Hearts in Exile (Tallenmere #3): Chapter One
- **WARNING** For Mature Readers ONLY!! A Glimpse of "No Place Like Home", Book #4 in the Tallenmere Series
- Tallenmere Series Playlists
- UPDATED 1/3/14: Book Reviews by Mysti
- Find Me Online
- Why I Can't Write About My Dreams
Friday, June 17, 2011
Can You Promote Too Much?
Anywho, let's talk promotion authors and readers. First, as a reader--what sort of promotions do you like to see when it comes to books? What gets your attention?
Examples: Giveaways, Book Trailers, Book Covers, Blurbs, Excerpts, Reviews, Interviews, Signings, etc.
Authors, what are some successful marketing tactics you've come across?
And one more question: Are there any promoting behaviors that annoy you? The floor is open. Let the discussions begin.